Hey everyone, I just got my laptop back after my screen being repaired, so the good thing is… you’ll all start seeing a LOT MORE BLOGGING FROM ME… starting today. Also I’ll be able to go get my funnels setup and whatnot, I’m still waiting for ClickFunnels to respond back to me.
On a side note, the World Ventures situation seems to be on a path to a positive resolution for everyone. If you are a reader of my work, please back down from the social revolt against them to give them ample time to respond to my last message. Dan Stammen is doing a FANTASTIC JOB!!!
OK, so here’s again what I do (my process for studying the Torah):
- I write a chapter with my left hand.
- I trace over it with my right hand. (or the reverse, but this is a better order as the Torah is female, and on a man that means your left hand should write it first, because your left hand is female. That’s what God told me. This is “generally true” for someone who is regularly organized. Ask William Wood over at Northern Utah Hypnosis what “normally organized” means. He can tell you.
- I might draw pictures of it or write stories about it.
- I read it out loud.
- I write a blog post about it with no commentary. I don’t copy and paste the writings, because I want my consciousness in them. So I type them all as a way of creating and embedding reflex connections in my brain related to the Torah, or whatever else that it is I am studying at the minute.
- I write a blog post about it WITH COMMENTARY.
- I study Hebrew/Greek/Spanish/Etc
- After this, I will complete my first actual Torah Scroll probably after September of this year when my commentary is close to done on the Torah.
- Basically, from now until September 15th I will spend somewhere between 6 and 8 hours a day doing nothing but writing about the Torah (mostly) and the relaunch of Empower Network, my Presidential Campaign, and of course my GLORIOUS AMAZING WIFE, PRISCILLA CHACON!!! <3 <3 <3 te re amo bb mio <3 <3 <3 I believe in u!!!
The Torah is amazing because it is the source of Law and Order in the Universe. All righteous, FREE civilizations with systems that spring from the United States of America actually spring from Israel and particularly Jerusalem, the capital of Israel. Why?
Because the Torah is the Source of Law and Order in the Universe. Praise God!
Ok, on to the Torah. Here’s Genesis 3:1-24… I’m copying this out of my journal, because I have already written this by hand following ‘mostly’ the process above (will post photos later):
1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the YHVH Elohim had made. And he said unto the woman, Yeah, hath Elohim said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of teh garden:
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, Elohim hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die.
5 For Elohim doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as Elohim, knowing good and evil.
6 And when the woman saw that the tree was ripe for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, an da tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also to her husband with her; and he did eat.
7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
8 And they heard the voice of the YHVH Elohim walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the YHVH Elohim amongst the trees of the garden.
9 And the YHVH Elohim called unto Ad’-am, and said unto him, where art thou?
10 And he said, I heard thy voice of the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
11 And he said, Who told thee that thou was naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldst not eat?
12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
13 And the YHVH Elohim said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said: The serpent beguiled me and I did eat.
14 And YHVH Elohim said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heal.
16 Unto the woman he said: I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow shalt thou bring forth children and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
17 And unto Ad’-am he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life.
18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it was thou taken, for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
20 And Ad’-am called his wife’s name “Eve”; because she was the mother of all living.
21 Unto Ad’-am and also to his wife did YHVH Elohim make coats of skins, and clothed them.
22 And YHVH Elohim said, Behold, the man has become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever:
23 Therefore the YHVH Elohim sent him forth from the garden of eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cher’-u-bims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
—-end of chapter 3 of the First Book of Moses Called Genesis
Now, read it out loud, after memorizing something in it. You must know every letter and word of the law, and be perfect, even as your Father in Heaven is PERFECT.
LOVE YOU bb mio Priscilla Chacon!!! Te re amo bb hermosisima!!!
“Messiah Ben David, King Of Israel…”
P.S. Stare at the photo below, creating a causal link in your consciousness that right now you can use to get more money online… TODAY: