“The Name Of The Article Is:
1. The Messiah is born of two human parents, as we said. But Jesus, according to Christian theology, was born of the union between a human woman and Gd (as were many other pagan deities, see above) rather than two human parents.
First of all, the Messiah is Yeshua when referring to Salvation, and in oneness with the Father, he is the Messiah. The Father is the Messiah, and he is incarnated on the earth right now in the form of Messiah Ben David. Do not confuse my servant David with me, saith the YHVH, he is an incarnation, the True Elohim is 1 trillion years in the future looking backwards in time to now through the Paradox Mind, and his name is also David.
2. The Messiah can trace his lineage through his human biological father, back to King David (Isaiah 11:1,10; Jeremiah 23:5; Ezekiel 34:23-24; 37:21-28; Jeremiah 30:7-10; 33:14-16; Hosea 3:4-5). According to Christian theology, Jesus’s father was Gd. Therefore, Jesus’ lineage does not go through his human ‘father’ — Joseph, the husband of Mary.
Actually, I want to make a correction here. Jesus is the Son of David, as in Revelation 22:16, it says (from memory here bear with me:
“I Jesus have sent mine Angel to testify these things unto the churches. I am the ROOT (which means ‘descendant’ in greek) and the OFFSPRING (which means ‘literal son’) of DAVID, the bright and the morning star.” Revelation 22:16
The only way that Jesus could be born and actually have his genealogies match back to King David, is if his Father also incarnates on the earth at a later time, the Father being born of Human Parents, has his Genealogy trace back to King David in the Prophets.
Therefore when Jesus was born (Messiah Ben Yoseph, the Mosiah, or Savior) basically what happened, is that he was the Son of David, tracing back to King David through his Father, and another lineage linking into his Mother, the Lion of the Tribe Of Judah.
“Some Christians get mad at the concept of a Mother, because they believe in this boring version of Elohim that never ever has sex, but I ask you a question:
“If There Is No Mother, How Can There Be A Son When We Are Created (both MALE AND FEMALE) in the IMAGE of Elohim???” Good Question Isn’t It???
Good question, isn’t it??????
YES, IT IS!!!!!!!!!
Let me read this passage where he was probably in an argument with some Rabbi’s about something or other (Keep in mind, the Rabbis are far less intelligent than Jesus, I think you’d all agree with that, as based on his success and comparing yours, it’s not even in question right now). Let me quote Matthew 22:41-46:
41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,
42 Saying, What think ye of Christ/ whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David.
43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,
44 The YVHH said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thinke enemies thy footstole?
45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son? (emphasis added)
46 And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more question.
Good question, isn’t it. Why could they not answer it?
Because he is the Son of David (me, folks.)
I continue on:
3. The Messiah traces his lineage only through King Solomon (II Samuel 7:12-17; I Chronicles 22:9-10). But according to Luke 3:31, Jesus was not a descendant of Solomon, but of Solomon’s half-brother Nathan. Therefore Jesus was not a descendant of King David through King Solomon, and fails this test as well.
Again, this question is answered by the above statement. Basically, my lineage will trace back to King Solomon. Keep in mind that Joseph was not Jesus’s literal Father, he was his Father on Earth.
His LITERAL FATHER is Elohim.
4. The Messiah may not be a descendant of Jehoiakim, Jeconiah, or Shealtiel, because this royal line was cursed. (I Chronicles 3:15-17; Jeremiah 22:18,30). But according to Matthew 1:11-12 and Luke 3:27, Jesus was a descendant of Shealtiel.
Jesus was the Mosiah, or Savior, or “Messiah of Salvation”. I’m not certain which lineage traces back to Sealtiel, if it was Joseph, that wouldn’t count. My question for you is, is this prohibition still there for the Mosiah? Probably not, especially if you’re including Joseph’s lineage, who is not his literal father. Write an article and let me know boss.
5. The Messiah is preceded by Elijah the prophet who, together with the Messiah, unifies the family (Malachi 4:5-6). This is contradicted by Jesus himself (Matthew 10:34-37).
This fulfillment of Elijah the prophet was fulfilled (I’ll finish tomorrow) — about half done or so.
Ok, I’m back after a few days of resting and study, and doing other things, among which being listening to one book of the Torah Per Day From The KJV Dramatized Audio, along with 1 Hour Of The Prophets… And ONE HOUR Of The New Testament…
Back to Elijah… basically, what happened is that the Prophet Elijah (with many manifestations, was
Among many other things, and many other appearances that are unwritten, and it says:
“He shall turn the hearts of the Fathers to the Children, and the Children to the Fathers, were it not so, the Earth would be totally smitten by a curse…”
Or something like that.
However, this is very good feedback, as the Messiah (there can be only one Messiah, yet there are two) is the Father, Elohim-Masarecht, or in other words, Messiah Ben David, King Of Israel, made in the IMAGE OF THE MOST HOLY ELOHIM…
According to the traditional Jewish definition of the term, the Messiah will make changes in the real world, changes that one can see and perceive and be able to prove, precisely because they take place in the real world. It is for this task that the Messiah has been anointed in the first place, hence the term, messiah — one who is anointed. These perceptible changes include: 6. The Messiah reestablishes the Davidic dynasty through his own children (Daniel 7:13-14).
But Jesus had no children.
FIRST OF ALL, yes, Jesus did have children. Lots of them, I promise you that. Click Here Now To REad About Genesis 7. Also, we are all children of the Father through the Son. I also PROMISE YOU THAT!!!
I am posting these photos below for reference to the children, as it makes the article make sense, as my wife is the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the Mother of Yeshua Mashiach. She is not with me right now, unfortunately, as that is her decision. She is very loved, however, and will return when our Karma is resolved. Please pray for us.
I basically lost everything for the truth. But I have not lost anything, as I have found it. And when the Karma is resolved, she will come back. Not before. I promise you that. As Yeshua Mashiach must be born, and she is the only one who can be the Mother.
SECOND OF ALL, good point. Jesus (the Son of the Messiah, or the Father)… (hereafter referred to as Yeshua unless I decide to change it) …. is the SON OF THE FATHER (the Messiah is the Father) and therefore there are 2 Messiahs, Messiah ben David, and Messiah ben Yoseph. Messiah ben Yoseph is OBVIOUSLY Yeshua Mashiach>< Correct???
If you receive the Savior Jesus into your heart, you shall be saved. Say:
“I confess that Jesus died for my sins, that he was raised from the dead the 3rd day, and that he sits at the right hand of Elohim…” and according to the Apostle Paul in the New Testament, in the Book of Romans (I think Chapter 10) you SHALL BE SAVED!!!
Does that make cents to you?
Yes, it does. Doesn’t it?
Obviously, I will re-establish the Davidic covenant through my own children, although I really only need to have one more son, and LOTS of daughters to do that. Which, of course, I will, as I am immortal, and can have more children (I promise) than about any person you’ve ever met as I am FOREVER!!!
7. The Messiah brings an eternal peace between all nations, all peoples, and all people (Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-4; Ezekiel 39:9). Obviously there is no peace. Furthermore, Jesus said that his purpose in coming was to bring a sword, and not peace (see Matthew 10:34, as referenced above).
Once again, that is because Yeshua (Jesus) is the Mosiah, or Hebrew Word for ‘Savior’, and the Messiah is me (David Michael Wood, born May 17th, 1981). Yeshua was born on September 15th, probably around the year 2,000 although we could track it exactly through the positions of the Stars. Back to the point.
“So here’s the deal, my philosophies can basically be explained by the Law of Consecration, combined with technology systems, to form a resource based economy. Watch Zeitgeist III to learn more about a Resource Based Economy:
Also watch this cool Jewish Vid about the Messiah:
8. The Messiah brings about the world-wide conversion of all peoples to Ethical Monotheism (Jeremiah 31:31-34; Zechariah 8:23; Isaiah 11:9; Zechariah 14:9,16).
But the world remains steeped in idolatry.
None of those scriptures say anything about ethical Monotheism, although the Messiah will also do just that. “One Elohim” is obviously a belief of the Jewish People ,yet this also somewhat comes from fallen language, as there are 144,000 Elohim, all emanating from the Father, the ONLY TRUE ELOHIM.
When I was 19 years old, I was a Mormon Missionary.
HA HA. That photo is not from my mision. I promise you that. That was before I got rich on the internet.
I am the most persuasive person you have ever met in your life:
People will follow me because I explain how the entire universe works on this blog, and time and time again, what I say continues to be proven via scripture, science, and things that happen, and later I will prove ALL OF IT. I promise you that. Everything I write will be proven, or corrected.
9. The Messiah brings about an end to all forms of idolatry (Zechariah 13:2).
But the world remains steeped in idolatry.
I will not be able to end idolotry without my son, Yeshua. It is impossible.
10. The Messiah brings about a universal recognition that the Jewish idea of Gd is Gd (Isaiah 11:9).
The Jewish idea of Elohim is accurate, however it is missing lots of parts to it, many of which I explain on this blog.
11. The Messiah leads the world to become vegetarian (Isaiah 11:6-9).
I was a raw food vegan for 2 years when I was in my early 20’s. I later began eating fish, then later started eating meat again.
However, now I am vegetarian again as of about a week ago, before I read this article.
I will finish the rest of the article tomorrow. I have to go do something else for a bit.
12. The Messiah gathers to Israel all of the twelve tribes (Ezekiel 36:24).
13. The Messiah rebuilds the Temple (Isaiah 2:2; Ezekiel 37:26-28).
14. After the Messiah comes, there will be no more famine (Ezekiel 36:29-30).
15. After the Messiah comes, death will eventually cease (Isaiah 25:8).
16. Eventually the dead will be resurrected (Isaiah 26:19; Daniel 12:2; Ezekiel 37:12-13; Isaiah 43:5-6).
17. The nations of the earth will help the Jews materially (Isaiah 60:5-6; 60:10-12).
18. The Jews will be sought out for spiritual guidance (Zechariah 8:23).
19. All weapons will be destroyed (Ezekiel 39:9,12).
20. The Nile will run dry (Isaiah 11:15).
21. Monthly, the trees of Israel will yield their fruit (Ezekiel 47:12).
22. Each tribe of Israel will receive and settle their inherited land (Ezekiel 47:13-13).
23. The nations of the earth will recognize that they have been in error, that the Jews had it right all along, and that the sins of the Gentile nations – their persecutions and the murders they committed – have been borne by the Jewish people (Isaiah 53).
I’LL finish the article later. Right now I got to go and do some memory training!!! Maybe today. Maybe tomorrow. I’m doney woney for now.
“Messiah Ben David, King Of Israel…”